Plugable Technologies, an American technology company specializing in design and manufacture of USB, Bluetooth and power-related devices; today announced their offerings for Amazon Prime Day on July 16th, 2018.
The Plugable Bluetooth Headset is known for its excellent audio quality, comfort and features including 5 audio equalization presets, dynamic bass boost, passive noise cancelling, and HD voice for calls. Bluetooth technology enables quick, simple pairing and playback from your smart phone, tablet, music players, and more. Compatible with Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, & Linux devices that support Bluetooth 2.0 & either the HSP, A2DP, AVRCP, or aptX Bluetooth profiles. Regular: $19.95/Prime Day: $15.32
- Silicone neckband collar with spring steel core provides a comfortable, flexible, body-contoured fit. Perfect choice for working out, lounging, & everything in between.
- 12+ hours of typical usage from a single charge, and over 200 hours in low-power standby. With the built-in 170mAh lithium-ion battery, a single charge from any USB port provides all-day audio bliss.
- Latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR8645 chip with aptX codec technology sets a new standard for wireless stereo audio quality on supported devices (aptX supported on some Android devices; not supported on iOS).
The Plugable USB Digital Microscope is useful and fun for students, collectors, testers, and anyone interested in exploring the microscopic world. The Microscope uses a webcam chipset and sensor to support nearly any operating system using standard webcam software. Regular: $34.95/Prime Day: $27.00
- 2.0 Megapixels, up to 250x magnification (Final magnification corresponds to monitor size)
- LED halo light with brightness adjustment control. Flexible arm stand with observation pad includes graduated marks for easy measurement.
Plugable Technologies is one of the world’s best-known brands for USB, Bluetooth, and charging devices. The company was created from the ground up to focus on better products, better information, and better support than any other traditional electronics company. Plugable products are sold globally, on Amazon.com in the USA, Canada, UK, Japan, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and 22 other countries in Europe.