The 2017 year is upon us and we are already having a longsighted surprising progress in healthcare technology, everything from nanobots to enterprise cloud software. Growing startups and fortune 500 companies alike, are in a contemporary health care gold rush, with everyone striving to stake their claim. What are your views on encouraging health care technologies coming out this year and in the future?
Here are some of the top healthcare technologies of 2017 Medical Sector and beyond:
- Advanced Car Safety Features and Driverless Experiences: Seatbelts have saved more subsists over the past 50 years, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Other car safety structures such as child safety seats, frontal and side-impact airbags and curtain have saved another 400,000 lives in that time. The NHTSA will entail backup cameras in new cars. Adaptive cruise control, lane assist, Collision warning systems, and cross-traffic alerts are some other improvements on the horizon to further decrease the average of more than 50,000 fatal car crashes each year.
- Finding Cancer Using Liquid biopsies: Rectifying a way to test for cancer that doesn’t include the pain and fee of a doctor a chunk of tissue from your body has long been on the wish list of oncologists. It’s now possible to catch tumor DNA circulating the blood, urine and perhaps even spinal fluid. These liquid biopsies could benefit doctors recognize how tumors change in order to help identify earlier stages of the disease or to beat current treatments.
- Ketamine Treatment: For one-third of people with depression, nothing gives relieve -medication nor therapy, not even shock treatments or electroconvulsive. Ketamine, once known as a club drug, progress symptoms speedily for the majority of these patients in initial studies, prompting the FDA to contribute to the treatment to fast-track status for improvement.
- Augmented reality for surgery and 3D visualization: Several eyes and brain surgeons do their work in very small spaces, looking through dynamic microscopes with their necks strained and domes bent, and cuts made on the retina. 3-D cameras are facilitating surgeons and their teams get an enhanced view. This technology widens the field view of the operating room for everyone to see what’s happening in three dimensions more securely. There is still a lot of research to be ended to understand if the technology lessens fatigue or has an impact on surgery.
- Bioabsorbable stents: When a channel that Feeds blood to the heart muscle narrows or turns blocked, it’s often released with a stent. The tiny wire mesh tubes are prepared by metal and stay in place forever. About 2% of people grow life-threatening blood dots at the stent site, rendering to the National Health-Lung and Blood Institute. Absorbable stents, now in use in Europe and just approved by the FDA, do exactly that. The absorbable stents also perform to decrease chest pain after surgery linked with the wire option.
The movement has arisen with most health structures such as Dignity Health, Stanford, Ascension Health and others investing in startups, albeit very slowly. Many health classifications are just now looking to shape their own innovation centers, but have not yet made the outline on how to measure their key metric and performance. The future is cheerful, start investing in startups, you will be rewarded with possibly financial success and astounding technology.
|Click Here For More News and Blog|