Inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurship is all about keeping up the motivation with business, realizing a small idea into the life in a bigger picture, and taking risks beyond the fear of failure. These all require a solid inspiration. Some entrepreneurs get an idea from this, and some take this to implement their ideas, while others use this to remain competitive.
Lots of sources can be seen everywhere in various forms that inspire entrepreneurs. A fascinating source of inspiration among them is movies. A handful of movie quotes will inspire you in every challenging phase of your business, and entrepreneurship is not a remaining intact.
Here are the 8 inspirational movie quotes for the entrepreneurs:
- “There is no such thing as a no sale call. A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can’t. Either way, a sale is made, the only question is who is gonna close? You or him? Now be relentless, that’s it, I’m done.”
-Jim Young, Boiler Room (2000)
This quote is very clear and motivating. Sales people get to understand that it’s their selling and convincing skills making a difference.
- “You don’t understand. I want to be surprised…astonish me, sport, new info, don’t care where or how you get it, just get it…”
– Gordon Gekko, Wall Street (1987)
This quote tells what the customer wants from the marketers, advertisers, or sales people. Also, it demands innovation and creativity.
- “Don’t tell me I can’t do it; don’t tell me it can’t be done!”
– Howard Hughes, The Aviator (2004)
This quote directly reveals that there is always some possibility in business. So, the entrepreneurs should never give up.
- “There’s no such thing as too far. You understand? You push everything as far as you can. You push and you push and you push until it starts pushing back. And then you push some goddamn more.”
– Walter Abrams, Two For The Money (2005)
This quote is amazingly written, which indicates that the sky is the limit. Keep moving forward regardless of the distance of your destination.
- “Good artists copy, great artists steal.”
– Steve Jobs, in Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999)
This crispy quote is composed creatively. It conveys the message in a humorous way.
- “I don’t build in order to have clients. I have clients in order to build..”
– Howard Roark, The Fountainhead (1949)
This quote remarkably suggests entrepreneurs to focus on getting more clients rather than building their business. It can be a success mantra for the start-ups.
- “Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn’t quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.”
– Frank Abagnale Sr, Catch Me If You Can (2002)
With this quote, entrepreneurs can take lessons that the struggle is a part of life and the odd conditions can change anytime, so never quit.
- “Don’t ever let someone tell you, you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you got to protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they want to tell you you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period. All right?”
– Chris Gardner, The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
This quote truly motivates those entrepreneurs who have dreams or are chasing it. Entrepreneurship needs tremendous courage for the reason sometimes they need to go against the people.
These movie quotes are evergreen from which you can get your go-getter attitude all the time on your way to success. Their implications are stimulating and motivational. All you need to have is an open mind that is ready to get ideas, learnings, and inspirations from any happening around you.
For More Information: Click Here